Your SafeLearn account is being upgraded to Trainingportal
Following the acquisition of Safebridge by Mintra, all SafeLearn accounts will be upgraded to a new and improved Learning Management System (LMS), Trainingportal. This upgrade will include all respective user data, including order details, course details and certificates.
Our top priority is ensuring a seamless transition process with minimal disruption for all customers. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions – our team are always happy to help.
How Trainingportal drives growth & success
As part of the upgrade, users will get access to all of the standard Trainingportal functionality, with many more add-ons available
- All-in-one platform – Manage all your L&D in one place
- Data storage -A single location for all user & learning data
- Course library – Access a comprehensive library of 2,500+ courses
- Continual support – Expert assistance – live chat, email & tutorials
- Competency management – Unlock total learning and competency management coverage
- Offline mode - Use Trainingportal anywhere with offline mode for vessels and remote sites
- Appraisals – Enable annual performance reviews and assessor functionality
- Create courses – Create tailored learning experiences for your workforce
- Sell courses – Sell courses via Trainingportal’s network of over 2 million registered users
- Surveys – Capture post-course feedback to help improve content and processes
- SSO - Single sign-on provides secure access without logging in every time
- Maritime bundles – Get maritime-specific courses at discount prices
Use Trainingportal anywhere, any time
As a welcome to Trainingportal, migrating SafeLearn customers have been granted 45-day free access to Mintra’s award-winning maritime course library. The courses are pre-installed on Trainingportal and system administrators can immediately start assigning to their learners and experiencing the advanced system functionality. Unlimited numbers of courses can be assigned and completed with the 45-day period.
”This offer to SafeLearn customers is entirely free and with no obligation to buy. Mintra has one of the most modern and comprehensive libraries of maritime courses on the market. Making these courses freely available demonstrates our confidence in the product. Once sampled, both learners and system administrators will see the unique benefits of Mintra digital learning.”
What will happen to my existing Safebridge account?
What will happen with the data of my previous company/user account, including orders, certificates, and other records? Is this compliant with GDPR?
What will happen with the data of my previous company account, including orders, certificates, and other records?
What will happen with the available licenses of my company?
Do I need to create a new company account in Trainingportal?
If a seafarer has started a course, in which platform will they be able to complete it?
My company uses Safebridge platform for psychometric assessments. What will happen to my account?
Which terms apply for the use of Trainingportal?
Any other terms agreed between Safebridge and Customer will continue to apply for products and/or services purchased prior to the migration. Thereafter, unless otherwise agreed in writing, any new purchases will be subject to the terms and conditions of Mintra. (https://www.safebridge.net/trainingportal-legal-information/)