Module 2: Time Management & Organisational Skills
Module 3: Service
Module 4: Cuisine Categories
Module 5: Assembling a Menu
1. Control potential hazards and avoid food contamination.
2. Maintain the available budget and prevent food waste.
3. Manage time onboard efficiently.
4. Select the most suitable service method for each situation.
5. Implement cooking practices based on country, culture and religion.
6. Develop international menus to provide your guests with unique dining.
Module 2: Time Management & Organisational Skills - This module explains how to manage the time onboard efficiently and maintain the available budget and prevent food waste.
Module 3: Service - This module explains how to select the most suitable service method depending on the situation. It also explains the different plating techniques to be used.
Module 4: Service - Cuisines Categories - This module explains how to implement cooking practices based on the country, culture, and religion of your guests. It also covers various dietary restrictions.
Module 5: Assembling a menu - This module will teach you how to develop interesting international menus to provide your guests with a unique and memorable dining experience.
- Course Duration: 3 months
- Timeframe: Approx. 1hr, 30min
- Language: English
- Certificate: Yes (Indefinite)
- Strong Authentication: No
- Daily test attempts: 3
- Min % of progress to access TestMe: 70%
- Min % of passing the TestMe: 70%
- Total test time: 45 min
- Price excl. VAT: 50,00 €